Are You Ready to Improve Your Retail Profits?
Retail Edge Consultants provide a wide range of Software and Services to Jewellery Retailers and Suppliers. Our software and services will provide you with everything you need to know to maximise your sales, profit and return on investment.
Retail Edge Consultants is first and foremost a specialist management consultancy. Our Business Mentor Specialists have many years of first hand experience in the Retail and Jewellery sectors and a track record of success. Our Mentors aim is simple…. to help you discover easy-to-implement ways to make your retail business work for you whilst providing you with a maximum return for your efforts. By following these strategies you can enjoy greater profits, success, peace of mind and more free time to spend with family and friends.
Even the best sales people recognise the importance of sales training techniques to further advance their skills. What is your staff performance telling you? Follow our 8 module sales training program &
- Increase your profits through a better performing team
- Selling Fun & Easy
- Taking the stress away from training your team
- Keep your team focused and on target
Kathleen Kelly, formerly a Regional Manager with Michael Hill Jeweller is our Recruitment Specialist. Kathleen knows and understands the jewellery industry and is dedicated when finding you the best candidate for the job. Following a structured 11 step recruitment process, let us find you the right person for the job. Make people your business advantage.
Communication is the single most important aspect of a successful transition. Using a specialist family business practitioner as an independent voices to facilitate this process provides rigour and experience across both generations of family members.
Succession Transition includes
- personal family interviews with all active family members
- identification of transition questions to further clarify or resolve
- assistance of the founder to establish their guiding principals (GP)
- facilitation of the communication of GP to active business family members
- facilitation of the communication of GP to wider family and non family staff
- work with incumbent advisors to draft the GP into formal documents with realistic timeframe
- identify potential successors and plan
- governance guidelines going forward
- leadership transition plan
- founder plan with transition to new role
- ownership transition plan with transfer of wealth